Tuesday, May 8, 2012

A Suffixes Freebie for My Fellow Teachers

Good Morning all! So, truth time. I haven't seen my cute firsties for 4 days now! It feels like forever! I took a personal day on Friday to go camping with my bestie and our hubbies, then during one of our hiking excursions I slipped, fell, landed on my tushy and sprained my ankle. It was not my most graceful moment!

Anywho, I couldn't put lots of weight on it by Sunday night so I took another day off. But, because I had some time to spare (sitting on the couch for hours with your leg up is not as awesome as it sounds), I made this suffixes game. Just click the picture or head over to my TpT store to download. It is yours because I am so thankful for what you all share and I appreciate the amazing teachers that you are!

Here's to hobbling back into the classroom!

~ Katie


  1. Ouch! I'm so sorry! I hope you have a speedy recovery. Thanks for making a game for us while you're recuperating. Talk about making the most of your time! Sending my best to you!

    Lori (luvyorkies@gmail.com)
    Teaching With Love and Laughter

  2. Oooh! I love this- thank you for sharing!

    Hope your ankle feels better soon!

    Luckeyfrog's Lilypad

  3. Aw, sorry about your ankle.
    Thanks for the freebie and good luck with grade 3:))
    Grade ONEderful
    Ruby Slippers

  4. Hey!
    Just wanted you to know I'm giving you the One Lovely Blog Award! Come by my blog to check it out! :)

    Funtastic Fun in First Grade

  5. Thanks for the freebie! We are your newest followers!!


  6. Thanks so much for the freebie! It will be perfect to slip into the mix next week. Here's to a speedy ankle/bum recovery :). Glad I found you!

    Kelley Dolling
    Teacher Idea Factory